TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Step 1 - Setup on Salesforce
- Step 2 - Salesforce Fields
- Step 3 - Custom object & fields
- Step 4 - Setup On Trackier
- Step 5 - Map Field On Trackier
- Step 6 - Grant Permission For The Integration
To start with the integration you need to create a Connected App first, to do so go to Setting > Setup On salesforce.
Now Search for App Manager
Now Click On Connected APP
Inside the Connected App, You need to fill the Basic Information as suggested in below Screenshot
Scroll down below to the Box which says "Enable OAuth Settings"
Here you need to fill the required fields:
1. Callback URL
2. Selected OAuth Scopes
Here you need to select below two permission
- Access and manage your data (API)
- Perform requests on your behalf at any time (refresh_token, offline_access)
Click on save
Same has been been suggested in the Screenshot Above.
Once this process is done you will get the page below.
You need to keep Highlighted key with you
- Consumer Key
- Consumer Secret Key
Now you need to set up Fields in the Salesforce for the exchange of data.
On the same SETUP page, Seach Lead and Select one which says, Lead Object Manager.
From here you can manage the existing fields as well, or the on in which you are already storing the leads and send same back to Trackier.
On the details Page add API Name as Leads.
Now you need to use the field as mentioned in Fields &Relationship to Map On Trackier.
Step 4 - Setup On Trackier
- Consumer Key: One you have got from salesforce while doing step 1.
- Consumer Secret: One you have got from salesforce while doing step 1.
- API URL: You can use as below, where you need to replace SF_INSTANCE_NAME with your sales force Instance domain.
- Salesforce Domain: You will find your domain from Salesforce itself.
SF_INSTANCE_NAME: Click on the top-right icon where you'll find this field.
Step 5 - Map Field On Trackier
Here you need to Map the required field to get the data from Salesforce, required fields are already added for convenience.
Step 6 - Grant Permission For The Integration
Now you need to Allow the integration after Mapping and basic Configuration is done.
You will be redirected to Salesforce, where you need to authorize and allow the integration with the Connected App:
Once this is done you are ready to take the campaign live and track leads on Trackier.