In order to prevent fraud traffic, now ad-network needs to sign a click signature with AppsFlyer. In some cases, the traffic which is sent by multiple sources of ad-network, even ad-networks are not aware of how much fraudulent traffic is being sent by their sources to them. With click signature, you can block fraud clicks and all the invalid click will be rejected by AppsFlyre
Now, with the click signature integration with Appsflyer, Appsflyer will validate all the clicks and identify how much fraudulent traffic is being sent by the sub-sources of ad networks and make sure that the click information hasn't been manipulated by fraudsters.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Configure Click Signature in Trackier
- Below chart will explain the step and processes of configuring the click signature in Trackier with AppsFlyer.
Setup Auth Token and Click Signing Mode
- Navigate to Automation > Mobile App Tracking > Appsflyer > Click Sign
- You will see a auth token. You can set the click signing expiry time in minutes i.e after what point the click should be considered invalid
- Set the click signing mode as off or enabled.
Enable Click Signing in AppsFlyer Campaign
Navigate to campaign > Settings > Enable Click Signing > Yes
Procedure to Generate Auth Token in AppsFlyer
1. In your admin dashboard of Appsflyer, you will be able to generate the Auth Token.
- Find the guide here to Generate Auth Token.
2. Once the traffic starts flowing on the AppsFlyer campaign, the following parameters are added to the AppsFlyer links by the system
Example of AppsFlyer click URL: