With Trackier, now you can add your modified Payout Templates for segregating the publisher's payment options depending on the performance of a specific event, Geo coverage.
How to set up a Payout Template?
- The payout Template can be accessed from the Publishers Manage Section.
- Find the Action on the top right, under that you can select the Payout Template option.
- Once you get into the new window, select the Action one more time and choose Add Payout Template. Using this method you will be able to add a new Payout Template for any of your Publisher.
- Fill in relevant details in the form and once you are finished, hit the Save Button.
Template Name: You can set any particular name for your payout rule that you will be adding.
Template Description: Provide brief information about the new payout template.
Publishers: Select publishers at this option.
Goal: You can select the goals as well for the payout templates to work on specific events.
Coverage: You can select the countries in which the payout template will be valid.
Additional filter: You can specify the validation rule for the payout template for specific variable points as well.
- Variable: Select the variable for which you want to specify the payout template.
- Allowed Values: Enter the values according to the variable set in the previous step.