Here with Trackier, you get to modify your notification section by selecting the subjects you wish to get notified about.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Step 1 : Find Notification Settings
You can find Notification Settings from the Actions button on the top right of the panel.
Step 2 : Enable Notification
Select and enable your notifications for the preferred options and hit the Save button to keep the changes.
- Campaigns: Enable all Campaigns Alerts here, related to new created Campaigns and CAP, Payout Revenue management, Targeting, Time Targeting, For removing Publishers, Assigning new Publisher, Disabling any Publisher's Link.
- Advertiser: Get notifications when there is a new Signup, new addition, Login, CSV upload, Advertiser's' Postback, Setting or Status related updates.
- Publisher: You can set up quick alerts for publisher's new Sign up, addition, login, CSV upload, Postback changes (new Postback addition, removal, status update), Campaign access etc.
- Invoice : Under the Invoice segment, you can start alerts for New Created, Paid, Approved and Deleted invoices.
- Team Members :
Bulk Changes Notification
- In case you make changes as part of campaigns, advertisers or publishers it will be reflected as part of notifications in your panel
- There will be an option as "Drill in" inside the notification which will tell you what all changes were made as part of bulk changes