Product feeds are files containing the product information that is used by marketplaces, shopping engines, and social commerce channels to display product listings.
Trackier introduces it's latest automation feature of Product Feed, wherein a specific brand can share different tracking link URLs with their publishers for all of their products in one go.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to setup Product Feed
You can access product feed in your panel by going to the E-commerce section in automation. Know more about Trackier e-commerce integration
Setting up Product Feed
You can add a new product feed by going to the "actions" button and selecting "Add New Feed" option.
1. In the Basic configuration section, select one of the options from "Feed URL" and "API".
If selected Feed URL, then you're required to fill in the below details.
- Advertiser- Add your advertiser for which this feed has to be added
- Product Feed Name- Enter Feed Name
- Feed URL- Enter Feed URL
- User Name- Enter User Name
- Password- Enter Password
- Root Element- This will act as a parent element for your feed. It could be anything specific that includes all your products info.
Ex: A "Message_inbox" is a root element and "to" "from" "subject" are its child element. Please enter root element values with (_) underscore separation.
If selected API, then the required fields to be filled are:
- Advertisers- Add your advertiser here.
- Affiliate- Add your affiliate in this section.
- Affiliate Tracking ID- Enter Affiliate Tracking ID.
- Affiliate API Token- Enter your Affiliate API token here.
2. In the Data mapping section, map the relevant fields with the fields fetched via Feed URL. You can also add a sample CSV in order to map the relevant fields with the Trackier fields.
For any irrelevant fields, you can map them with the "skip this field" option and they won't appear in the downloaded csv.
3. In the Settings section, you will finalize the setup by adding the following metrics.
- Status- Status of the Product Feed
- Frequency- Frequency of refreshing the product feed.
- Publishers- You can include or exclude publishers according to your requirement.
- Campaigns- You can add the relevant campaigns as per your requirement.
Publisher Interface view
- Your publishers can download the product feed from their own Trackier interface by going to Account> Product Feeds.
- In the Product Feed section, the publishers will be able to directly download the available product feeds allowed for them and extract the tracking link through the downloaded CSVs.
For any queries or issues, please reach out to email@example.com