TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Where to find Advertiser Postback?
- Setup Campaign
- Generating Default And Goal Postback URL
- Testing And Troubleshooting Postback
- Advertiser iFrame/image Pixel Integration
The integration is very necessary to record the conversions on your Trackier Panel from the advertiser's end. To do the same, you need to share the server postback URL by adding the correct macros and parameters in the trackier panel.
Follow the below steps to find Advertiser Level and Global Level postback respectively.
After that, the steps to integrate with the Advertiser are mentioned.
Where to find Advertiser Postback?
Advertiser Level postback can be fetched from two places in the panel.
- Firstly, You can go to the Advertiser Manage Section, there you can select any particular advertiser for which you want the postback URL and then find the same at the right side of the Page .
- Second, You can get inside any of the campaigns and find a card of Conversion Tracking. There you will find the Advertiser Postback as well.
You can fetch the postback URL from any place you find convenient.
You can find a list of all Parameters that can be used for the postback Here.
Before sharing postback with Advertiser and make a test.
Generating Default And Goal Postback URL
Your default Conversion can be anything, it depends on which type of campaign you are running. It can Install, Registration, Purchase, etc. Let's take an example below.
for example you are running an Install Type of campaign. In which you want to track the following Attributes.
Your Default Postback will be:
One which doesn't have any goal value, it is your default postback (based on the example it is for Install)
Your Goal Postback will be:
So you need to:
- Select the checkbox Goal value.
- Select the goal value, that you had created.
- once you have selected it will get implemented in postback as &goal_value=Purchase.
The same way you can generate Multiple event postbacks and share with advertisers based on the conversion that you want to track.
You can find a list of all Parameters that can use in postback to get the information from the advertiser.
Testing And Troubleshooting Postback
- Share the Default and event Postback With advertiser and make sure they replace needed macro with their Macro, you can get an example here.
- Share the Testing Link with Advertiser so that they can do a system postback test.
- Check Logs if you get conversion once it is done by the advertiser.
- If you didn't conversion check Postback Hit received from advertisers and use Troubleshooting.