The Postback sent logs have the details of all request sent through Trackier to your publisher tracking platform. With publisher postback logs you can notify your publishers about any conversions, app events, sales, leads captured.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Postback sent logs
Filter the data through the campaign, publisher, date range, server status code returned, postback id, click id, conversion id.
The Data returned are:
- Event/Event ID for which the postback was fired
- Publisher/Campaign details
- Request URL – the complete postback URL where data was sent
- Server Message – the server response while the request was being sent
- PostBack ID – Unique postback Id generated by Trackier
- Status – Server status message
- Attempts – If the publisher server does not accept the notifications for the first time we make sure to try for seven more times before finalizing it
- Latency – The time took by publisher tracking platform server to respond
- Created – Exact time when the postback was sent
The postback is not sent to the publisher once the CAP is reached if a CAP has been set for the campaign.
In case you have any issues, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org