A referral program is a strategic way and process that allows affiliates to engage their partners in your business. This feature is visible in the network dashboard and the affiliate dashboard both. An affiliate can share their affiliate link to engage their desired number of partners and set their payout in a fixed or percentage level.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Global Referral settings
- Partner Referral Settings
- How an affiliate generates his referral link
- How to check affiliate referral Invoice
How to enable the Referral Program
- To enable and set up the referral setting, from the dashboard go to Customize > Publisher > Referral Setting.
There are two referral settings available:
1. Global Referral settings
2. Partner Referral Settings
Global Referral settings
- Global settings will apply to all affiliates. There you can set up the affiliate payment method in "Flat-Fee" i.e. fixed amount or on the "Percentage" Method with the Time Interval of Days, Weeks, and Months.
- Example: You have set up the global setting and choose the Percentage method of 15% with a time interval of 5 days. So here if affiliate A refers to affiliate B, and affiliate B earns the payout of 100$ then affiliate A gets the 15% of his payout on a recurring basis. (15% of 100$)
- If you have set up the global settings on the Flat-Fee method, here you can set a fixed amount for the affiliate and they will get that amount according to the time interval which has been given for them.
- You will have the option of excluding any publisher directly from here if you want to. Simply mention the publisher in the "Exclude publisher" section.
Partner Referral Settings
- Partner Referral Settings allows you to choose the affiliate and you can give them the customizable fee on a Flat/fixed and on a Percentage basis with a time interval of Days, Weeks, and Months.
- Once the affiliate refers his affiliate referral link to their partner and brings them into your business so according to the amount which you have set for that particular affiliate e will get paid according to it.
How an affiliate generates his referral link?
Once you have set up the referral settings to your affiliate. Your affiliate can find his referral sign-up link in their dashboard by going to Account > Profile > "Your Partner Referral Link". An affiliate will get his unique affiliate link to bring new affiliates into.
How to check affiliate referral Invoices?
- Go to Invoice > Publishers > Action > New Invoice. By selecting the Publisher, data range, type of Invoice, and the currency you can generate the invoice for the affiliate.
In the affiliate invoice, you can check all the details of the referral and the calculated amount associated with his refers.
In case of any issue mail us at email@example.com