Before making your campaign live, it is advisable to run a postback test, to confirm whether all the Macros and Parameters are placed successfully in the right position. Through the postback test, we get the confirmation that conversions are getting tracked at our end as well as on the publisher's end.
Postback has to be updated with Trackier's macro before adding it to our panel.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Generate Tracking Link
- It is required to generate a tracking link for the publisher and then share it with them. So, that they can create the campaign and generate a test link within that campaign. It is required from the publisher's end to generate a test link and share it with you for making a test conversion.
- Under the Action Tab, you will find the option where you can do the postback test for your publisher.
Running the Test
- Enter the link as shared by the publisher. Before making the postback test make sure there are no restrictions and targeting involved in the link from the publisher's end. If there are any, then make the changes accordingly and run the test.
- Once the postback test has been successfully done, it will be shown as the below picture.
- Check if the conversion is recorded successfully or not. If NO, check the tracking link and get back to your publisher. If YES, then it is advisory to delete or cancel the recorded conversion through the logs captured at your panel as shown in below Picture.
Delete the Test Conversion
- Post getting the confirmation from the publisher's end, that the conversion has been recorded, it is advisory to delete that test conversion through the conversion logs. An example has been shown below.
In case you have any issues please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org