In Trackier, we have introduced a new feature which can help you to assign a dedicated landing page for a particular publisher, if the publisher is sending traffic on the Trackier tracking URL, it will automatically be redirected to the assigned landing page based on the targeting rule set. For other publishers, it will work as usual.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
To set up this feature you need to
- Add a campaign targeting by excluding publishers who will be having a dedicated landing page in the campaign.
- Add Publisher-specific targeting who are going to have a dedicated landing page.
- Assign that targeting to the landing page while adding the landing page, which will convert publisher-specific targeting into the landing page rule.
Add campaign general targeting excluding publishers who will be having their specific landing page.
- Exclude publisher who will be having their own landing page
- Add all required targeting of camp
- All general publisher traffic that doesn't match this targeting rule will be sent to Fallback.
Publisher specific Targeting
- Add publisher-specific targeting, this targeting will be used to connect the landing page, so that system will know what should be the criteria of traffic to redirect traffic to the publisher-specific landing page.
- Create targeting for each publisher separately.
- Add all conditions which should be right to send traffic to the defined landing page
- You will be selecting the name of this targeting while creating a landing page in the next step, as the targeting block title will be selected in the landing page section.