The Network has an option to use traffic for better utilization on Trackier Panel, you can now set any fallback URL and if any conditions are not met then traffic on a particular offer will be redirected to Fallback URL.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to set Fallback URL At Campaign Level
- How to set Fallback URL At Advertiser level
- How to set Fallback URL At Global levels
- How to set Fallback URL for CAPs
- Time Targeting
These are the condition when traffic is redirected to the Fallback URL.
- When campaign targeting/restriction fails, then traffic is redirected to fallback URL.
- When advertiser targeting/restriction fails, then traffic is redirected to fallback URL.
- When CAP is reached, then traffic is redirected to fallback URL.
You can place any link as a fallback URL, on which you want traffic to be redirected. If you want to divert traffic on some campaigns, we suggest to add some internal publisher and create a tracking link and add that link as fallback URL, this will help you to track conversion on Trackier panel.
Go to Particular Campaign > Settings > Fallback Traffic
Here you can add campaign level fallback URL. Also, You have the option to select a particular campaign as fallback.
How to set Fallback URL for CAPs
For adding a fallback for any CAP, go to Campaign> Settings> CAP> In the CAP details, add a redirect method from the dropdown.
Under Manage campaign -> Details you will find an option for time targeting through which you can easily redirect your traffic to other campaigns if you wish to on any specific days.