TABLE OF CONTENTS
SKAdnetwork is a way to get the attribution data from APPLE against successful Install and post-Instal. the process of Integration starts with getting Skadnwtork ID from Apple.
How does the whole process work?
What is the Postback Flow?
APP B - which is getting promoted by the Adnetwork
APP A - which is used to display APP B ad.
- Ad Signature is added in App B which has your Skadnetwork ID.
- On Another App ad of APP B being displayed.
- The user clicks on the Ad and redirected to the App Store.
- User makes the Install
- Apple will check the Signature added on the ad and Skadnetwork id in the SDK
- In 24 hours Apple will fire Postback to you.
Once Apple Fire Postback to Trackier further flow would be.
- Publisher ID will work in the range of 1-100 for per campaign or APP ID
- Postback will be fired once in 24 hours.
- No click id is associate in the process
- You can't send or receive any extra information.
- View-thorugh attribution is not supported.
- Audience Bulding would be hard.