Within Trackier you can take your affiliate marketing live in a couple of hours. To achieve this you need to follow few steps which include complete integration with advertisers and publishers.
After completing this process, you can start the flow of traffic and can continue to focus on optimisation.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Steps Involved with Advertiser Integration:
- Adding an Advertiser, which will be used later while creating the campaigns. This advertiser will be associated with all the campaigns related to them.
- Create a Campaign manually or fetch the same through API Integration.
- Use supported Macros for Advertiser Tracking Link.
- Sharing advertiser Postback URL, you can add the parameters in the URL in line with the required information from the advertiser via postback.
- Sharing a Test Link with the advertiser for a Postback Test.
- Ask the advertiser to do a system postback test so that you can record the conversion and check if there is any error in debug postback and their possible solution.
Once you have recorded the conversion accurately, you can move on to Publisher Integration.
Steps Involved with Publisher Integration:
- Adding Publisher, which will provide you the traffic.
- Generating a Publisher Tracking URL from the panel in a particular campaign and sharing the same with Publisher.
- Add supported Parameters for a publisher tracking link.
- Share the Tracking link and ask them for their Postback and test URL generated from their platform/panel.
- Setting up Publisher Postback, before doing the Postback test.
- You can create a Postback Test to check whether the conversion is fired to the publisher in Postback Log and you can troubleshoot in case you find an error.
Once you are able to attain success by completing the above steps, you can take the campaign live.